Colleen tagged me to do this so here goes:
1. I can't eat eggs. I'm not allergic to them, I just can't bring myself to eat them. On their own, that is, like fried eggs or scrambled eggs. I've never liked them as far back as I can remember. When I was on the South Beach Diet for a bit, they kept telling me to eat eggs for breakfast. No way! I ate chicken. Figured it was the same thing only more mature.
2. When I'm working on something I like to have it all out and visible to me. If it gets put away I tend to forget to do it! That's my excuse for a messy scrapbook room.
3. I have a horrible memory for people's names. So does my husband. We rarely introduce people to each other because, while we know who they are, we can't remember their names.
4. Unlike many women, I don't enjoy shopping for the sake of shopping. The exceptions would be shopping for scrapbooking, art or stationary supplies. I don't like shopping for clothes or shoes and especially not for gifts for other people as I have a hard time figuring out what they would like. I like to GIVE the gifts, just not figure out what to buy.
5. I love to have bare feet. If I only lived in the right place and in the right climate I would never wear shoes. Sandles are a pretty good alternative and closed shoes and boots come in a distant third. Unfortunately, living where I do, a good part of the year requires my feet to be enclosed a good part of the day anyway. Poor feet!
Okay, now, Gail, Anne and Clare...let's see what you say! If you don't have a blog, feel free to post your reply here and I'll reference it so others will know to look for it, or post it anywhere else you feel like.