Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Project 365









With so much "buzz" about this project this year due to the new kit being offered by Creating Keepsakes, I thought I'd put up a few pictures of how I did it for 2008.  Basically I had a photo album from Wal-Mart that had "PHOTOS" printed on it and I used rub ons to make the rest of the title.  I bought extra refill pages.  I didn't do it on a weekly basis as the new kit has, but I could have done as there were enough pages.  I just started January 1 and kept going.  I managed to only have about 5 or 6 days with no pictures.  To label them I bought a photo marker and just wrote on the pictures or used a label if the whole photo was too dark.  So here are a few random pages and a couple pictures of the cover.  For those of you who don't want to get the kit, this is another possibility.

1 comment:

BunnyStamping said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing. :)